OUTSIDE THE BOX
Online Marketing – “Outside the Box.”
When we say “outside the box” we are referring to our ability to get creative, solve problems and deliver results by employing methods that are beyond the scope of “normal SEO.” We recognize that there is no one right way to do things and sometimes we are called upon to find a different way to skin a cat. We do some things a little differently than the vast majority of our competitors. Most SEO companies create backlinks and focus on getting their clients ranked in the search engine result pages (SERPS). We do that too. However, we believe that by focusing on organic rankings exclusively, most of our competitors are missing the bigger picture.
At Sachs Marketing Group, we get very involved on our client’s target market and audience. We will work diligently to identify and isolate your target audience:
- Who are they?
- How are they finding your site?
- Where are they coming from?
- What are they looking at?
- What are they paying attention to?
- What are they sharing on their social channels?
- What topics interest them?
- Whom are they influencing online?
- Whom are they influenced by online?
- What are the topics that indicate a stronger buying interest than others?
We work to separate you and your company from all of the “online noise” – a lack of differentiation in a saturated market. Our goal here is to get your company to stand out above all of your competitors. This will lead to increased traffic and conversions – regardless of where you are ranking in the search engine result pages!
This web marketing strategy is “cutting edge” and very much “outside the box.” It goes well beyond the standard link building efforts of the vast majority of our competitors.